The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 15 – February 19, 2016
- Ghost won a Grammy, with hilarious results.
- With just one tweet, Metallica’s Kirk Hammett managed to piss off the entire musical instruments industry.
- Bring Me the Horizon’s Oli Sykes trashed Coldplay’s table during an award show performance.
- It’s harder to succeed as a musician now than it ever has been before. Here’s why.
- Dave Mustaine is totally fucking clueless as to why people dislike him so much.
- In her new memoir, Lita Ford accuses Tony Iommi of being an abusive cokehead.
- Slipknot will tour with Marilyn Manson and Of Mice & Men later this year.
- We know you love metal, but do you also love horror movies? If so, take this quiz for some fun!
- This is what it would sound like if there had been eight-string guitars in the golden era of bands like Sabbath, Metallica, and Slayer.
- We spoke to Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom and Herman Li from Dragonforce on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet