The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 29 – September 2, 2016
- This is what it’s like to get older as a metal fan.
- If the album covers for bands like Megadeth, Anthrax, and Trivium were honest, they’d probably look like this.
- We asked: which metal genres do you love so much that you’re willing to tolerate its insufferable fan base?
- Rihanna is the latest pop star to use a “metal logo”
- Mastodon’s Troy Sanders and his brother, Hellyeah’s Kyle Sanders, dueled in a bass-off.
- The Black Dahlia Murder and Napalm Death announced a massive co-headlining tour with a bunch of killer support acts.
- Týr’s Heri Joensen defended his participation in whaling.
- Superstars of the WWE discussed their favorite metal bands.
- What would Metallica’s “Hardwired” sound like if it had been recorded during the sessions for one of their first five albums? This video aims to find out!
- Zakk Wylde is NOT happy that Keeping Up with the Kardashians may be cancelled.
We are off Monday ’cause it’s Labor Day here in the U.S. We’ll return to our regularly scheduled programming on Tuesday, September 6. ‘Til then…