Cliff Burton Didn’t Love Iron Maiden, Brian Storm Trolls Martin Shkreli, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 9 – January 13, 2017
- Meet Aggretsuko, the death metal-loving red panda from the creators of Hello Kitty.
- Lars Ulrich says Cliff Burton preferred The Police to Iron Maiden.
- Mark Riddick discussed the artwork he did for Justin Bieber and Rihanna.
- Brian Storm trolled the shit out of Martin Shkreli.
- Morbid Angel announced a tour with Suffocation, Revocation, and Withered.
- Killswitch Engage vocalist Jesse Leach swore off social media.
- James Hetfield further explained Kirk Hammett’s lack of contributions to Hardwired. He also discussed learning to play the drums and the possibility of Lars Ulrich fronting Metallica.
- These metal albums are turning thirty this year.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra make mad loot, yo.
- In Flames revealed the identity of their new bassist.