Code Orange Fan Badly Hurt in a Mosh Pit, Tool’s Maynard James Keenan vs. Donald Trump, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 30 – February 3, 2017
- A Code Orange fan suffered a broken jaw and brain bleeding from some asshole karate mosher.
- Tool’s Maynard James Keenan discussed President Trump and the current state of humanity.
- Watch Donald Trump sing Marilyn Manson’s “Irresponsible Hate Anthem.”
- Emmure’s co-founders asserted that “nobody takes Frankie Palmeri fucking seriously.”
- The new Suicide Silence song, “Silence,” has a ton of clean vocals.
- This may be the best System of a Down vocal cover ever.
- Kurt Ballou has offered to record bands’ anti-Trump, pro-social justice songs for free — for one day only.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis, of course, loves Donald Trump.
- Guns N’ Roses continue to rake in the dough with their reunion tour.
- The good news is, the new Nickelback song is anti-Trump. The bad news is, there’s a new Nickelback song.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet