Deftones Won’t Tour with Korn, Jason Newsted is Rich, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 1 – May 5, 2017
- VERIFIED: the Deftones don’t wanna tour with Korn again.
- Speaking of the Deftones: here is video of Chino Moreno breaking his foot mid-concert earlier this week.
- Jason Newsted could probably live off royalties from The Black Album alone.
- Watch John Baizley from Baroness team up with Mutoid Man for a cover of Prince’s “Purple Rain.”
- The first single from the new Goatwhore album kicks so much ass.
- Watch a fan of Slipknot and Whitechapel act all goofy after waking up from dental surgery.
- Emperor Rhombus contemplates why bands like Marduk keep writing music about Nazis.
- The G.O.P. adopted a Fear song as their new anthem.
- Mastodon’s Brent Hinds proposed to his girlfriend on stage.
- Megadeth may be contemplating re-recording Killing is My Business with their current line-up.