Bobby Liebling Arrested for Assault, Krisiun Detained Under Bangladeshi Blasphemy Laws, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 8 – May 12, 2017
- Pentagram’s Bobby Liebling was arrested for first-degree assault against a “vulnerable adult family member.”
- Krisiun were also arrested — in their case, at a Bangladesh airport as a result of local blasphemy laws.
- There was a TON of drama surrounding The Faceless’ cancelled tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- Lars Ulrich picked his own hypothetical replacement in Metallica.
- Local bands: read this story about a band scammer and let it serve as a warning to you.
- A horrible nu-metal band asked Fred Durst to be their manager. That’s it. They just wanted you to know that they asked.
- King 810 debuted an extremely NSFW music video on Pornhub. Go somewhere private and watch it here.
- Former Fear Factory bassist Christian Olde Wolbers said the band is breaking up, but Dino Cazares tacitly denied it.
- Bar Rescue host Jon Taffer is a big fan of Every Time I Die’s The Big Dirty.
- DevilDriver will begin to incorporate Coal Chamber songs into their live set.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet