Contest: Win the Ultimate VIP Pass to the 2017 Full Terror Assault Festival!
This year’s Full Terror Assault, the festival’s third, is shaping up to be the best yet: Overkill, Crowbar, Venom Inc., Iron Reagan, Toxic Holocaust, Goatwhore and Havok are just a few of the bands that’ll play the festival’s two stages over the course of two days, September 8th and 9th, at Cave-In Rock, Illinois!
MetalSucks is once again a proud sponsor, and the second stage will be adorned with our God-forsaken name. You can view the full festival lineup here. (Witchaven were on the initial announcement, but have since been replaced by Goblet)
With the festival now just two months away, we’re offering one lucky winner (and a friend) the ULTIMATE VIP PASS for Full Terror Assault. With a combined value of over $900 — and only 10 of these available for sale each year — the Ultimate VIP Pass is the absolute best way to experience the metal and the party all weekend long. Here’s what’s included:
- (1) All Access VIP souvenir laminate pass that gets you backstage to witness all the craziness first hand, a chance to meet bands and even watch from side of stage.
- (1) Entry Ticket with special reserved camping area (or choose your own site)
- (1) Pre Party Pass
- (1) Car Pass
- (1) FTA 2017 Short Sleeve shirt
- (1) FTA 2017 Long Sleeve shirt (different design)
- (1) 24″ x 36″ 2017 full color FTA poster
- (1) 24″ x 36″ 2016 full color FTA poster
- (1) 24″ x 36″ 2015 full color FTA poster
- Access to a designated VIP area with air conditioning where drinks and food will be available all three days (must be 21 to drink)
For the unbeatable price of COMPLETELY FUCKING FREE there is no reason whatsoever you shouldn’t sign up for your chance to win! If you’re anywhere within a couple hundreds miles of Illinois you can be there in a few hours by car, and shit, even if you live farther away why not see if there are any deals available on flights into Louisville, St. Louis or Nashville?
Here’s how to enter: fill out the form below, and answer the following question: what’s your ultimate dream metal duo? Think up any collaboration of musicians under the sun, then tell us why it’d be so badass. Real or fiction, dead or alive… up to you. Anything is fair game! This isn’t the SAT, so make your answer fun and we’ll choose our favorite one.
Sign up below. Winners will be chosen on Friday, July 14th and contacted by email.
[gravityform id=”55″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]