The Dillinger Escape Plan Announce Their Final Show, Man Pees on Family at a Metallica Concert, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 7 – August 11, 2017
- The Dillinger Escape Plan announced their final show ever (at least until the reunion).
- Can you guess the famous metal song title based on a single image?
- Metal Hammer says that these are the 100 best metal songs of the ’90s.
- This idiot was arrested for pissing on a family at a Metallica concert.
- We learned which streaming music service currently has the best payout rates for artists.
- Whitechapel need a new drummer.
- Jeff Loomis didn’t write any material on the new Arch Enemy album.
- There is now an Indigogo campaign to buy Danzig’s house for $666,666.
- Our new intern rushed to the defense of Thy Art is Murder.
- Todd Jones hates colored vinyl, so, of course, his new band is putting out a colored vinyl.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet