Machine Head Considering Retiring “Davidian” After Vegas Shooting, Madonna Wayne Gacy Hopes Marilyn Manson Suffers, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 2 – October 6, 2017
- Robb Flynn says this week’s tragic mass shooting in Las Vegas makes him wanna never play Machine Head’s “Davidian” again.
- Madonna Wayne Gacy hopes his former cohort, Marilyn Manson, suffers as a result of the injuries he sustained during a concert last weekend.
- Two members of Decapitated have been extradited to Spokane, WA as more details about their case have begun to emerge.
- We sent The Black Dahlia Murder’s Trevor Strnad to Times Square to play the band’s new album, Nightbringers, for tourists. Here’s how that went.
- Mastodon’s Brann Dailor ranked the band’s discography from worst to best.
- Speaking of Mastodon, guitarist Bill Kelliher is not a fan of the folks at Gibson Guitars.
- Ghost have replaced Papa Emeritus III with Papa Emeritus Zero.
- Every Time I Die and drummer Daniel Davison explained their recent decision to part ways.
- Surely, this is one of the greatest metal band promo photos of all time.
- Rock legend Tom Petty passed away at age 66. Here are reactions from various prominent members of the metal community.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet