Archspire vs. the Faceless, Wes Borland vs. Aaron Lewis, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of December 4 – December 8, 2017
- The MetalSucks staff unveiled our favorite metal albums of 2017! Don’t agree with our picks? Vote in our readers’ poll!!!
- Danny Carey revealed when the next Tool album is coming out!!!
- Archspire vocalist Oliver Rae Aleron launched a crowdfunding campaign to buy singing lessons for Michael Keene from The Faceless.
- Limp Bizkit’s Wes Borland made it clear that he HATES Staind’s Aaron Lewis.
- Serj Tankian said he only wants to make instrumental music for the time being, dashing hopes of a new System of a Down album.
- Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine revealed that he only played the 2011 Big Four show in New York City after one of Metallica’s managers called him a pussy.
- Watch a clown totally nail Dio’s “Rainbow in the Dark.”
- Fox News used a Power Trip song on the air, and the band is NOT happy about it.
- Louiseville Deathfest attacked a transgender metal vocalist.
- Zakk Wylde’s home is under threat from the California wildfires.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet