Slayer Announce Farewell Tour, Critics Love Lords of Chaos, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 22 – January 26, 2018
- After thirty-five years, Slayer are calling it a day after one final tour.
- Cranberries’ singer Dolores O’Riordan likely died of an intentional drug overdose.
- Need a laugh at another dummy’s expense? Watch this ridiculous video by Etienne Sin.
- The Lords of Chaos movie debuted at Sundance this week, and the critics actually liked it!
- The daughter of late Slipknot bassist Paul Gray won a settlement from her father’s doctor.
- This metal band accidentally made a penis t-shirt.
- Ghoul and Dismemberment were beefin’ on Twitter.
- Here’s a fun game: plan a “great” nu-metal show on a specified budget.
- Here’s your squillionth update on the new Tool album.
- The actors will play Mötley Crüe in The Dirt movie have been cast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet