4-Year-Old Wants to See Slayer, Rob Zombie Starts Shooting His New Movie, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 5 – March 9, 2018
- Despite fan speculation, Five Finger Death Punch didn’t rip off a cheesy Spencer’s Gifts poster for their new album cover — they legally licensed it.
- Misha Mansoor revealed that Periphery doesn’t make its members any money.
- Watch a 4-year-old girl weep because her Daddy won’t take her to see Slayer.
- Seven Sisters of Sleep were forced to break up after their guitarist was arrested on child porn charges.
- Rob Zombie has commenced production on the sequel to The Devil’s Rejects… and revealed the movie’s title.
- After one last tour later this year, Frank Mullen will retire from Suffocation for good.
- Two members of Strapping Young Lad, two members of The Devin Townsend Project, and one member of Threat Signal have joined forces in a new band.
- Wormed drummer Guillermo Calero passed away at age 27.
- Iron Maiden settled the lawsuit over “Hallowed Be Thy Name.”
- Crematory threatened to break up if fans don’t start giving them more money.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet