Periphery Leave Sumerian, Apple Stops Selling Music Downloads, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 16 – April 20, 2018
- Sumerian Records founder said his now-former signees in Periphery “are their own worst enemy.” Guitarist Misha Mansoor, of course, disagrees.
- Apple will stop selling music downloads next years.
- Once again, Hellfest is under fire from protestors, this time for religious reasons.
- Watch the sons of Slipknot members Corey Taylor and Shawn “Clown” Crahan cover their dads’ music.
- Speaking of Slipknot: it looks like their next album will drop in 2019.
- Rotting Christ were arrested in Georgia (the country, not the state) for allegedly being terrorists.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis called Limp Bizkit’s Wes Borland a “bougie motherfucker.”
- System of a Down’s Daron Malakian announced the revival of Scars on Broadway.
- Surprise! Here’s the first new Sleep album in almost twenty years!
- We reviewed the most recent releases from the Melvins and TesseracT.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet