Limp Bizkit/Insane Clown Posse Beef, Metal Bands That Need to Reunite, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 8 – October 12, 2018
- Insane Clown Posse’s Shaggy 2 Dope tried to drop kick Fred Durst in the middle of a Limp Bizkit show. Then Limp Bizkit’s DJ Lethal talked smack on Shaggy. Then the Iron Sheik brokered a peace deal. This is the world in which we live.
- Slayer and Danzig are beefing again, too.
- Here are nine metal bands that need to reunite pronto.
- Kid Rock, Kanye West, and Donald Trump joined forces for the signing the Music Modernization Act.
- Once Human’s Lauren Hart responded to mean YouTube comments.
- Korn and Nickelback read mean tweets about themselves.
- Ratt’s Stephen Pearcy gave his second sloppy drunk performance in as many weeks.
- Believe Digital purchased a majority stake in Nuclear Blast Records.
- We reviewed the latest offerings from Soulfly, Polyphia, and Shining.
- Deven Davis, wife of Korn’s Jonathan Davis, died of an overdose.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet