Gary Holt vs. Kim Kardashian, Teratism vs. Neckbeard Deathcamp, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 18 – February 22, 2019
- Slayer/Exodus guitarist Gary Holt is once again raging against the Kardashians.
- Super-duper serious black metal band Teratism refused to play with “joke band” Neckbeard Deathcamp.
- Doyle from the Misfits really hates fan meet and greets.
- We reviewed the latest offerings from Lamb of God’s Mark Morton and Demon Hunter.
- This little kid loves Hatebreed — but his sister is not having it!
- All That Remains vocalist Phil Labonte called the widow of late guitarist Oli Herbert a “garbage human being.”
- Mötley Crüe accused Kiss of thievery, likely just to promote their new movie and accompanying EP.
- Corey Taylor thinks Imagine Dragons have usurped Nickelback as rock’s most hated band.
- Machine Head are in the studio.
- This simple tutorial will teach you to play all the scales on the guitar in just one hour.