Dave Ellefson Is a Salaried Member of Megadeth, Fear Factory Feuding, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 28 – May 31, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the Slipknot world? Catch up below:
- Dave Ellefson revealed he’s a salaried member of the band, having given up his ownership rights when he returned to the fold in 2010.
- Current and former Fear Factory members Dino Cazares and Christian Olde Wolbers are publicly talking shit about each other again.
- Watch Rammstein’s new NSFW music video for “Ausländer.”
- Slipknot’s song “All Out Life” will not appear on the band’s new album, We Are Not Your Kind, despite the record taking its title from one of that song’s lyrics. Corey Taylor explains why.
- Gaahl says that Faust, previously convicted for murdering a gay man, was the first black metal musician to show him support after he came out.
- Mastodon looked back on Brent Hinds’ infamous fight with System of a Down’s Shavo Odadjian.
- These dudes were rocking out to Van Halen when they met David Lee Roth. Unfortunately, they had no idea who he was.
- Watch a guy cover Lamb of God… on guns.
- Norma Jean parted ways with Jeff Hickey as a result of the guitarist’s “debilitating alcohol addiction.”
- This is the closest you will ever come to seeing the world through James Hetfield’s eyes.
Have a good weekend, gang. Until next week…
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet