Kerry King Fucks Up, Metal Grammy Nominations, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of November 18 – November 22, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Watch Kerry King screw up a Slayer song… four times in a row.
- And the nominees for this year’s bullshit “Best Metal Performance” Grammy are…
- These are the kinds of shitty DMs women in punk and metal bands receive from skeevy dudes.
- Watch Dethklok perform live for the first time in five years.
- Listen to Panic at the Disco frontman Brendon Urie’s new metal track.
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor can’t stand touring with “dick headliners.”
- Alexi Laiho could be forced to re-name Children of Bodom.
- Michael Jackson’s daughter skipped her prom to go see Metallica.
- Did Ghostmane threaten to shoot up a venue?
- Is David Lee Roth planning a solo tour?
See ya next week, everyone.