In Which We Terrorized the Squares
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: June 24 — June 28, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We counted down our favorite albums of 2013… so far.
- We debuted new music by Norma Jean, Havok, and Coffins.
- We celebrated he United States Supreme Court’s striking down of the federal Defense of Marriage Act and California’s Proposition 8 with a playlist just for you consisting completely of bands with metal musicians who have come out as LGBT.
- It seems as though even Tom Araya thinks Slayer should call it a day.
- Lemmy’s health problems continue to cause concert cancellations.
- An incredibly metal six-year-old girl terrorized America’s Got Talent.
- Avenged Sevenfold released some horrendous new album art.
- Behold! the Monolith bassist Kevin McDade died in a car crash.
- Cryptopsy temporarily reunited with Lord Worm.
- Speaking of reunions: The Haunted’s new line-up is mostly The Haunted’s old line-up.
Vince is in Denmark next week, which is a half-week anyway on account of the long ‘Merica Day celebration weekend. But don’t worry, we’ll make that half-week as sucky as possible with interviews, reviews, and a premiere that at least $104,035 worth of you are gonna wanna hear. See ya then.