IN WHICH DISTURBED AND DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN ADDED YET MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE
Happy July 4th, everyone. Axl and I are closing down the MetalSucks Mansion a day early to get off of this swampy, hot, over-crowded island…. so this is it for us until next Monday. Enjoy your time-off; for our international readers, well… revel in the fact that you get *way* more days off than we lame Americans do throughout the whole year! Anyway, here’s what happened this week:
- Motley Crue and Shinedown had big sales debuts, while Disturbed and Kid Rock kept it going strong.
- The Human Abstract debuted more killer new music.
- We interviewed the brains behind one of our favorite albums of 2008 so far.
- David Draiman insists on having the last word in the ongoing Disturbed vs. Dillinger Escape Plan drama.
- The new Slipknot masks look kinda like the old Slipknot masks, but we like their new song.
- We asked what you thought of Straight Line Stitch; you answered loud and clear.
Cheers, everyone. Enjoy your time off.