IN WHICH WE APPOINTED OURSELVES “JOE METAL”
Things are heating up in the U.S. presidential race, and everyone from Vince to Axl to Dallas to the Blogronaut expressed their opinions; naturally you all got fired up too. But even politics as usual couldn’t stop the flow of happenings this week in the world of metal:
- Dallas apologized. Woah.
- Best Buy claims Chinese Democracy is finally coming out, but we’re skeptical. No word yet from Axl Rose.
- We debuted a new Early Man track and spoke with singer/guitarist Mike Conte, while Nathan Ells of the Human Abstract spilled the beans on just about everything.
- Testament was deemed one of the Top 40 greatest thrash bands of all time.
- We loved new albums from Gojira and Psycroptic. You loved arguing about them even more, especially the former. Meanwhile, new releases from Unearth and Cradle of Filth proved controversial.
- Protest the Hero’s van broke down; they danced.
- AC/DC’s Brian Johnson proved himself old and out of touch, but that didn’t stop us from asking for freebies to see his band live.
We out. See you Monday.