IN WHICH 2008 SUCKED
Monday was 2008 Sucks day here at MetalSucks, but we rocked out the rest of the week with some ridiculous shit as per usual:
- We announced our best-of lists for 2008. Check ’em out.
- Contest: You tell us why you hate the holidays, we send you 100 CDs. Sweet deal.
- PA woman tortures kitties with piercings.
- We spoke with Misery Index’s Jason Netherton and Three Inches of Blood’s Cam Pipes.
- Corporate rock still sells, but Chinese Democracy apparently doesn’t.
- We hated on this band, this band and this band, the latter of whom sent their fans here in droves to hate us back.
- We wondered whether Roadrunner Records actually dropped Amanda Palmer because of her “belly fat” (hint: they didn’t even drop her).
- God Forbid released the cover artwork and tracklisting of Earthsblood, and Pack of Wolves (ex-At All Cost member) released new music.
Tonight it’s new The End Records-signees Hull for Kip and me. Have a good one, everybody.