IN WHICH OUR DAD WON US SOME PENGUINS IN A POKER GAME
Monday (actually sun down Sunday, but whatever) is Yom Kippur, which is the Jewish day of repentance. As you can imagine, I have a lot to repent for, so I won’t be doing any writing. Vince may or may not be here to give all the goy their bored-at-work dose of entertainment.
In the meantime, here are some fun things that happened this week:
- Dallas Coyle talked about “borrowing ideas” and talking shit, while Eyal Levi contemplated greener grass (not that kind of grass).
- We spoke to Every Time I Die’s Andy Williams and some of the dudes from Periphery.
- We suffered through the worst Metallica cover ever recorded.
- We wondered if Juggalos should be considered a gang.
- And it’s Gojira and Burst live FTW.
See ya Tuesday.