- Suffocation is far too legendary a band for anyone to use any variation on the word “suffocate” ever again. I don’t care how you spell it. Not helping: that Suffocation are still active, still awesome, and probably more talented than 99% of their death metal peers from any generation, ever.
- Why the fuck would you ever spell it “Suffokate?”
- Having the singer rise out of the water at the beginning of the video doesn’t look cool when you can blatantly see that he was never even fully underwater.
- If your ear gauges are so big I can stick my fist through them, they’re too big.
- If the most distinctive thing about your band is that I can stick my first through your singer’s ear gauges, you’re in trouble.