MOST INADVERTENTLY FUNNY VIDEO EVER OF THE DAY: PICTURE, “NOW IT’S TOO LATE”
I don’t know Picture, and after seeing this video I’m fairly confident that I don’t need to know Picture. Still, this clip made me giggle quite a bit. Here’s why:
- The imagery is incredibly cheesy. You can’t have a shot of a heartbroken dude walking along on the beach in 2010. Sorry. It’s just not allowed. Also, that shot at the 49 second mark of the singer super-imposed into the bed of the heartbroken guy is, y’know, insanely creepy. Or least the idea behind it is creepy; the actual effect is too poor to be anything but hilarious.
- Why is the singer singing in the middle of a bar and/or empty room?
- I’ve never seen a singer look so incredibly not into his own song. Especially in a promotional video meant to sell the band.
- The band is incredibly over-lit. No one on set had a light meter?
- It’s hard to believe that this is a new song. Apparently Picture were an 80s band. SHOCKER.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet