SMELL THE GLOVE: PARTY IN NYC, TOMORROW!
We generally try to keep the local content we post to a minimum so everything we write about can be enjoyed by all (except the suckers in Florida who never get to see the tours we sponsor), but from time to time we participate in special events in NYC. Tomorrow, on 4/20 (!), we’ll be at the Smell the Glove party at St. Jerome’s on the Lower East Side — you know we love to party, you know we love metal, and you know we love celebrating weed. Come on down and hang with us!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Starts at 9pm
- Free PBR until it runs out
- This is also a listening party for Ratt’s new album Infestation!
- St. Jerome’s is at 155 Rivingson St. between Suffolk and Clinton.
- The event is hosted by Nicks & Dimes and Brooklyn Ski Club, while Noisecreep, MetalSucks (duh), Earache Records, Kill Shop Dance and Eight of Swords Tattoo are also involved.
- Plenty of giveaways by the aforementioned sponsors.
In short: this is going to be quite the party. Come hang.
– VN & AR