In Which We Took a Winston Break
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We’ve completed our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen and launched the readers’ poll so YOU can have you say, too! And don’t forget to check out our corresponding Spotify playlist.
- We debuted new music from Immolation and our new free compilation series.
- We spoke to one of the Nameless Ghouls from Ghost, Martin Mendez from Opeth, and Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth.
- We learned about the controversial past of new Suffokate vocalist Matty Kay.
- We asked you to help Guitar Center employees earn a fair wage.
- We watched Russian metal kids go apeshit.
- We learned that TesseracT are making a fifty-one minute animated video to go along with their new album.
- The Atlas Moth feuded with Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri.
- Black Sabbath will debut a new song on CSI… ugh.
- Earache announced that they’re releasing the world’s shortest album for Record Store Day.
Ohhh-kay, that’s the weekend everyone! Have fun! Be safe! See you Monday! I’LL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!