IN WHICH WE REACHED OUR FINAL FRONTIER
I think all this Maiden talk has given me Maiden fatigue. Which kinda sucks, ’cause I love Maiden, but is kinda awesome, ’cause after said fatigue wears off, I’ll pop in The Number of the Beast and rock like a motherfucker. There’s nothing better than re-discovering an old favorite, y’know?
Speaking of Maiden fatigue:
- Vince, Anso, Sammy, Leyla, Bob, and yours truly all reviewed The Final Frontier.
- The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley spoke to legendary Maiden illustrator Derek Riggs.
- Decibel‘s Adrien Begrand interrogated Iron Maiden’s unfortunately named manager, Rod Smallwood.
- We debuted a new track from Within the Ruins.
- I chatted with Cephalic Carnage’s Len Leal, Gary Suarez chatted with Suicide Silence’s Mark Heylmun, and Sergeant D. chatted with Bleeding Through’s Brandan Schieppati and All Out War’s Mike Score.
- Satan Rosenbloom checked out the latest release from Knights of the Abyss, and Urbandale Grimes checked out the latest release from Valient Thorr.
- We considered the world’s youngest deathcore band.
- We laughed at Tila Tequila and Tom Green’s unfortunate run-ins with Juggalos.
- We actually almost dug the new All that Remains song.
- You’ve got ’til Sunday at midnight to vote for which reader should get to take over MetalSucks next Friday!!!
Alright, now who wants to come see Pirhana 3D with me???
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet