IN WHICH WE ARE GONNA BE ON WSOU TOMORROW
FRIENDLY REMINDER: Vince and I are taking over WSOU tomorrow from 4 -8! It’s the only radio station on the eastern seaboard that’s actually worth a damn, and it’s gonna have the awesomeness that is US, so listen in!!! We’ll be taking callers, too. If you live in the area, it’s 89.5 FM on your radio; everyone else can listen on the Internet right here.
And now here’s some things we did this week:
- We spoke to Decapitated’s Vogg, All Shall Perish’s Ben Orum, Within the Ruins’ Tim Goergen and Joe Cocchi, and Iron Thrones’ Steve Henningsgard.
- We debuted a new track by Moth Eater.
- We wondered, “What’s the big deal about Lady Gaga?” as she danced to Metallica.
- We rocked out to a newly-released Soundgarden song, and we couldn’t believe that the new Limp Bizkit song has a guitar solo!
- We commended Australia for its populations’ collective child-rearing skills.
- We marveled at this nine year’s old review of Reign in Blood.
- We sang Monster Magnet’s praises.
- We asked you to help us complete this Metal Map of America.
- We watched Kiss put the “ass” in “Massachusetts.”
- We wished Behemoth’s Nergal a speedy recovery.
Okay. I hope to hear some of your voices tomorrow! Seriously, guys. Listen. Call. Don’t make me sad. If you do, we’ll schedule Nu Metal Week to take place ASAP.