CONTEST: WIN A HEADBANGING HOLIDAY GIFT FOR YOUR YOUNG HESHER
From the maker of the Heavy Metal Fun Time Activity Book comes a new product to dole upon your little one who’s obviously too young to appreciate it in full now but will definitely grow to love it in time; an ABC’s poster that’s printed in famous metal band logo fonts!
Printed on Silver Metal Currency Paper, this 18×24 hand-printed silkscreen is limited to only 80 prints. If that’s not metal enough for you, there’s another version limited to only 10 prints that’s pressed on 18×24 stainless steel! Says the product website, “Attach some straps to the back and carry it as a shield into the war between the metal gods!”
And, hey, guess what? We’re giving one of the paper prints away! A reader named Kris suggested this contest idea, and we loved it, so we’re totally doing it. Details of how to win after the jump!
- Send an e-mail with the subject line “ABCs of Metal” to news AT metalsucks DOT net.
- In the body of the e-mail, in LIST FORM, name all the bands/artists whose logos were used to create this beauty in the order in which they appear on poster (e.g., the band whose logo provided the letter “A” should go first, the band whose logo provided the letter “B” should go second, etc.).
- All entries are due by midnight EST on Thursday, December 16.
- Everyone who gets it right will be entered into a random drawing, and one lucky winner will get the poster.
- Don’t forget to include your name and address in the e-mail, dummies.
- This contest is only open to U.S. residents. Sorry.
And, of course, you can always just order the poster here; they start at just $25 for a lifetime of metal education.
-VN & AR