I HOPE VINCE NEIL GETS SHANKED IN PRISON
THE FUCKING BALLS ON VINCE NEIL.
Let’s review the man’s past, shall we?
- In 1984, he was in a drunk driving accident that killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle and severely injured two other people, leaving at least one of them with permanent brain damage. Neil was unharmed. He did thirty days in prison, 200 hours of community service, and paid a couple of million dollars in restitution — in other words, a relative slap on the wrist for the super-rich mega-star that he was at the time.
- In June of 2010, he was arrested in Las Vegas and charged with DUI… again.
- A week later, he was back onstage, joking around about his love of alcohol.
- In December of 2010, he gave a video interview where he was not only clearly inebriated, but he was seen getting behind the wheel of his car with multiple passengers while drunk.
- Last month, he was sentenced to fifteen days in prison for his the June DUI — — in other words, a relative slap on the wrist for the super-rich former mega-star that he is.
So what does Neil think of his punishment? He tells the Las Vegas Sun:
“They were a little harsh in the sentencing… But they wanted to make an example out of me, and it is what it is.”
I mean, can you fucking believe this asshole? He has literally killed people while drunk driving before, but he thinks that two weeks in the slammer is a “harsh” lesson.
If a non-sociopath kills and maims people in a drunk driving accident, they will most likely either stop driving altogether, stop drinking altogether, or, at the very least, stop drinking and driving out of some sense of, y’know, guilt and remorse. But not Vince Neil! So he killed someone… what’s the big deal? It’s not like he, uh… well… that expression doesn’t really apply. BUT HE’S VINCE NEIL, GODDAMN IT. HE SANG ON “HOME SWEET HOME.” HE’S AN AMERICAN TREASURE. VINCE NEIL IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
In the same interview, Neil goes on to speculate that “my past… kind of factored into” the sentence. Maybe he’s the one who suffered brain damage in that first car accident. They probably should have cut the guy’s hands and feet off just to make extra-sure that he never drives again. Christ.
I have no idea if Neil is being sent to a white-collar resort prison or a P.M.I.T.A. prison, but I sincerely hope it’s the latter. Maybe a good cornholing will finally teach this scumfuck a lesson.
Thanks to everyone who e-mailed us about this.