IN WHICH, HEY, WE WARNED YOU WERE GONNA BE ANGRY
So we’re now five axe slingers deep into out list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Guitarists. We predicted that the list would get a lot of you angry, and, no shock, it has. Funny thing is, reading the comments, as of yet not one of you has correctly predicted which guitar player is gonna be #1. So, just lettin’ you know… you may be even angrier in the coming weeks, or maybe you’ll be less angry, but so far, it seems like you guys just do not see it comin’.
While you chew on that, here’s some other fun things we did this week:
- We premiered new music from Hate Eternal, Arch Enemy, and Nader Sadek.
- We enjoyed a new episode of “Cooking Contaminated,” this one featuring King Fowley of Deceased.
- We checked out the latest releases from Benighted and Zubrowska.
- We wondered if Metallica and friends have gone too far in their quest for the Big Fortune.
- We checked out some *real* hardcore.
- We weighed Donald Trump’s claim that President Obama was the first drummer for Overkill.
- We wondered why talent can’t be passed down via genetics.
- We weighed, compared and contrasted multiple metal concerts showcasing female-fronted bands.
- We prayed for Kurt Cobain to rise from his grave and off Miley Cyrus.
- We wondered whether or not Dave Grohl is gonna be on the new Mastodon album.
And so, in conclusion… I am going to get a slice of pizza now.
See ya next week.