IN WHICH AXL DIDN’T SWEAR ONCE
I was listening to an interview with Sarah Vowell last weekend, in which she proclaimed that, as a writing exercise, she did not allow herself to use any F-bombs in her new book, Unfamiliar Fishes. I decided to do her one better this week — I did not swear at all. Unless you count “crap,” “drek,” or “sucks” as swear words, which I do not.
So that was fun.
ANYWAY, here’s some stuff we did this week:
- We debuted new music from All Shall Perish and Thou.
- We debuted new videos from Valient Thorr and Meek is Murder.
- Unearth’s Buz McGrath, Hatebreed’s Wayne Lozinak, and In Flames’ Peter Iwers told us about their live rigs.
- We spoke to Aaron Turner from Isis and Helms Alee.
- We checked out new releases from The Bronx Casket Co. and Bedlam of Cacophony.
- Even though Dime would never approve, we made fun of some poor kid.
- We continued to sing Spotify’s praises.
- We voted on our favorite album from The Devin Townsend Project.
- We were sexually aroused by the prospect of Disturbed breaking-up.
- We wondered whether or not the return of Megadeth’s Gigantour is a good thing or not.
Alright, we’re out. Have a nice weekend, gang!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet