TOO SOON TOO? ANSO DF’S BEST OF 2011… SO FAR
Cosmo started it at Invisible Oranges. Then our Axl and Murder Corey got in the mix. Next, Vince wanted some. And on Wednesday, Gary didn’t mind if he did. Now, with your permission, I, Anso DF, will help myself and list 2011’s best jam-parties so farsies.
May I? Thanks!
- Anal Cunt Fuckin’ A (PATAC)
- Anthrax Worship Music (Nuclear Blast)
- Believer Transhuman (Metal Blade)
- Devin Townsend Project Deconstruction (InsideOut/Hevy Devy)
- Dir en grey Dum Spiro Spero (The End)
- Fleshgod Apocalypse Agony (Nuclear Blast)
- Gentlemans Pistols At Her Majesty’s Pleasure (Metal Blade/Rise Above)
- Hate Eternal Phoenix Amongst The Ashes (Metal Blade)
- Kampfar Mare (Napalm)
- Whitesnake Forevermore (Frontiers)
What 2011 jamz am I crazy to miss? What records do you most anticipate in the coming months? Are you into the new Black Dahlia Murder and/or Sepultura? What creeper records didn’t snag you immediately but rock bonerz? Is that Van Halen record going to work? Will Chickenfoot come through? Why do I hear no talk of the latest Cave In record? What 2010 classics still rule your ballz/boobz as The Devil’s Blood rules mine? Do you care more or less than usual about an upcoming Opeth album? How about Warbringer, Mastodon, and Yob?