IN WHICH WE CAUGHT BIG FOUR FEVER
So much of this week ended up being devoted to the Big Four that I honestly don’t wanna think about any of those bands again for at least the remainder of the year. So to wrap this shit up, here’s everything Big Four-related we did this week:
- We live snarked the Big Four show at Yankee Stadium.
- We went to an Anthrax press conference.
- We went to the Metal Masters clinic and saw Phil Anselmo jam some Pantera with various Big Fourers.
- We debated the merits and demerits of Anthrax’s Worship Music.
- We listened to Lars Ulrich on Howard Stern.
- We had fun at the expense of Dave Mustaine’s faith.
- We had a Big Four edition of Show Us Your Metalsucks.
- We helped Metal Injection with their Big Four-themed Livecast.
- I also made an appearance in Metal Injection’s Big Four video recap, which you MUST watch because a) it’s awesome and b) I’m so handsome!
- Dream Theater’s Mike Mangini told us about his live drum set-up.
- GWAR’s Dave Brockie took over our NFL column.
- We debuted new music from Wormrot.
- We got to check out Anaal Nathrakh covering the Specials, courtesy of our pals at Decibel.
- We spoke to Sebastian Bach and YOB’s Mike Scheidt.
- We checked out the latest releases from The Proselyte and Unmothered.
- We offered help to Internet Metal Nerds.
And don’t forget — you still have until midnight tonight to vote on which reader will take over MetalSucks a week from today… although, honestly, at this point Justin Gosnell pretty much has it in the bag.
See ya next week.