IN WHICH WE WERE DTRAP
Yo! Have you guys signed up for our new e-mail list yet? If not, you can, and should, do so above. You’ll get occasional updates from the MS Mansion with breaking stories, special features, exclusive premieres, etc., delivered right to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you — expect a newsletter-type of situation with updates once a week at most. And don’t forget to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute on all the latest suckage.
With that shameless plug out of the way, let’s look at some of the things we did this week, shall we?
- Maybe we should rename the site “Sports Suck?” God Forbid’s Doc Coyle taught us about the NBA and Lazarus A.D.’s Jeff Paulick taught us about the NFL.
- We spoke to Matt Halpern from Periphery and Bandhappy and Nick Cohon from Cormorant.
- We were saddened to report that legendary Black Sabbath guitarist has been diagnosed with lymphoma.
- Jason Richardson was saddened to learn that he has been fired from Born of Osiris.
- We considered ten possible candidates to replace Howard Jones in Killswitch Engage.
- We wagered that the new Metallica album is not going to sound like The Black Album despite what the band says.
- We passed judgement on the new Van Halen single and video.
- We got excited that Refused and At the Drive In are reuniting.
- We learned that Virgin Steele are from Long Island.
- We started to look at some Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off in 2012: new releases from Adimiron, Hypno5e, Ides of Gemini, Pallbearer, Sai Nam, and Samothrace.
Next week we’ll have even more Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off, interviews, premieres, and, of course, plenty of snark. ‘Til then, brothers and sisters…