IN WHICH WE LEARNED WHAT KIND OF METALHEADS WE ARE
Turn that frown upside down — Vince will be back on Monday! ‘Til then, here’s a list of all the fun things we did this week:
- We debuted the new Czar video.
- We spoke to Kelly Shaefer from Atheist and Jenks Miller from Horseback. Also, Steve Rennie and Ben Davis from Today I Caught the Plague told us about their live rig, while Seth Hecox from Becoming the Archetype told us about MLB.
- We asked, “What kind of metalhead are you?”
- We petitioned to have Mina Caputo included in the next Revolver “Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock” issue.
- We checked out the first new (sort of) Pantera song in over a decade.
- We followed the latest developments in the ongoing Courtney Love-Dave Grohl feud.
- We tried to find a missed connection from the Megadeth/Motorhead concert.
- We got behind the fantastic notion of an Acid Bath reunion.
- We got behind the strange notion of a Bonnie Raitt/Cannibal Corpse tour.
- We got behind the exciting notion of a new Baroness album.
Have a wonderful weekend, gang. Hugs and high-fives all around.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet