IN WHICH WE FORGOT HOW TO STAND
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here are some highlights from the week in suckage:
- We debuted new music from War from a Harlots Mouth and a hilarious comedy bit by Derek Sheen.
- We spoke to Michael Keene from The Faceless and Kevin Hufnagel from Dysrhythmia.
- We reviewed the latest releases from Between the Buried and Me, Enslaved, Bison B.C., and Hivesmasher.
- We learned that Century Media is attempting to sue more than seven-thousand illegal downloaders of the most recent releases by Lacuna Coil and Iced Earth — a move of which the latter band’s Jon Schaffer does not approve.
- We attempted to decipher the letter Charles Manson wrote to Marilyn Manson.
- We wondered, “Is electronic dance metal is the next big thing?”
- We were bored with Rolling Stone‘s readers’ poll of the greatest heavy metal album of all time.
- We were elated to learn that Evanescence are going away for a while, hopefully “for a while” meaning “forever.”
- We laughed when Dave Mustaine forgot how to stand.
- We paid homage to Frank Bello’s total absence of fear of accidentally swallowing a bug.
Our weekend is going to be full of Moonsorrow, Katatonia, Devin Townsend, and Paradise Lost; we hope yours is just as much as fun. See ya Monday!