Video: Investigative Reporter Josh Haddow Embedded with Black Veil Brides Fans
Investigative journalist Josh Haddow recently filed this hard-hitting report from one of the most dangerous places on Earth: a Black Veil Brides show in Brixton. The results would make Sebastian Junger jealous. It’s kind of like the documentary American Juggalo, except instead of feeling kind of sympathetic towards Juggalos by the end, you’re still convinced that Black Veil Brides fans are morons.
- The male half of a young couple getting pissy because he thinks his girlfriend only likes him because he looks like BVB vocalist Andy Biersack.
- Haddow’s attempt to pronounce Biersack’s name.
- A girl who “describes their lyrics as inspirational quotes” then goes on to read the following bit of Black Veil Brides poetry: “Like birds whose wings are broken, you live without direction.” Which is not at all inspirational. In fact, I think it may be an insult.
- A dude who doesn’t know an adjective is.
- “Top Mosh Pits of History” list, which includes Sepultura in El Paso in 1990. I dunno why I find that so funny, I just do.
- The way British people pronounce the word “minor.”