In Which Slayer Fans Were Extremely Gullible
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We’ve almost completed our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen! And don’t forget to check out our corresponding Spotify playlist.
- We began our new debate series with Noisey! You can read our entry here and their entry here.
- We learned that Slayer fans are extremely gullible.
- Speaking of Slayer: Exodus had to cancel their appearance at this year’s MDF, but Gary Holt still swears he’d never leave the band for Slayer.
- We declared Rings of Saturn to be way too fucking popular; RoS fans subsequently lost their shit.
- We watched ex-Fear Factory bassist/guitarist Christian Olde Wolbers audition for Machine Head.
- Infectious Grooves announced a reunion show! And they’re gonna have former Faith No More member Jim Martin on guitar!
- We checked out chilling live footage of Layne Staley performing with Mad Season.
- Korn announced a U.S. reunion tour with Brian “Head” Welch.
- Adema released the shittiest album art anyone has ever laid eyes up.
Come back Monday, when we’ll reveal our #1 pick for the Top Modern Metal Frontman (or woman)!!! Who do you think it will be???????
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet