In Which Sh*t Was Just Really, Truly, Unbelievably F*cking Nuts
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: April 6 — May 10, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
This week we just… totally nuts. Here are the top stories:
- As I Lay Dying’s Tim Labesis was arrested for allegedly trying to hire someone to kill his estranged wife. You can watch video from his arraignment here.
- Allen West, former guitarist for Obituary, Six Feet Under, and Massacre, was arrested for having a meth lab in his home.
- Dave Lombardo released a tribute to Jeff Hanneman, as did Kerry King and Tom Araya, who also announced plans to go on with their summer tour despite the death of Jeff Hanneman from alcohol related cirrhosis. Meanwhile, the Westboro Baptist Church will use a parody of Ozzy Osbourne’s “Crazy Train” to picket Hanneman’s funeral.
- After declaring his hatred for married people, Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri was electrocuted on stage. The ensuing hilarious video was then used to “remix” The Atlas Moth.
- Meet your new least favorite band: YOLO. Srsly.
- We met the world’s youngest Hatebreed fan.
- We watched Devin Townsend perform “Grace” with a choir.
- We learned that Falling in Reverse are rap metal now.
- We asked you: Who sucks harder — Five Finger Death Punch or Black Veil Brides?
- Randy Blythe recorded a song with members of Corrosion of Conformity and Dave Grohl.
We’ll be back Monday. Let’s hope next week is far less full of drama.