LISTEN UP BOTDF HATERZ!
Erik from I.N.C. sent me this video of a young lady who looks like the love child of Nikki Sixx and a Smurf defending some of her favorite bands, and it’s so lulzy that I actually stopped writing another story I was working on just to get it posted ASAP.
So apparently this whole feud started when some kid made this video:
And then Nikki Smurff — she actually calls herself “Megan Massacre,” which is only slightly less silly than if her name really was Nikki Smurff — decided to gallantly defend her favorite bands. As you can probably guess from the articulate manner in which she describes the video on YouTube, Ms. Smurff has plenty of intelligent arguments to make on behalf various shitty haircutcore bands:
“SO THIS BITCH DECIDES TO UPLOAD A VIDEO OF HIMSELF DISING BOTDF N BMTH N ASKING ALEXANDRIA SO I DECIDED TO TEACH HIM A LESSON DONT MESS WITH THE SCENE QUEEN”
This future Supreme Court Justice makes the following intelligent pro-scenecore band arguments:
- The bands make “so much music” and are therefore “better than you.”
- “They sing good.”
- “They write lyrics good.”
- These bands will murder anyone who doesn’t like them.
- These bands’ devoted fanbases will murder anyone who doesn’t like them.
- “Cunt” is a funny word and only hardcore bi-sexuals can talk about girls’ body parts so pppfffftttt.
- Too much screaming + lack of autotune = metal only virgins like.
- “I like good metal, because it’s all hot guys singing, and that makes it good.”
- Beards are gross.
- “If you play guitar, you’re not a musician.”
- Hello Kitty rulez.
Enjoy the entire video below. Fun drinking game to play while you watch it: if you do a shot every time she exhales with irritation, you will be dead by the time the clip is over!