In Which We Called Someone a “Mustaine” and Had Him Ejected from The MetalSucks Mansion
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: June3 — June 7, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- Dave Mustaine called a fan a “faggot” and a “cunt” and then had that fan thrown out of the Megadeth show.
- In contrast to Geoff Tate, the real Queensryche’s Todd La Torre did something awesome with a fan’s cell phone.
- Ex-Killswitch Engage vocalist Howard Jones’ new project made the single most popular announcement of a band name in history.
- On the tenth anniversary of its release, we looked back at Metallica’s St. Anger — and some other albums that are already ten years old.
- Drummer Moe Carlson left Protest the Hero, but his fill-in for the band’s new album will be Lamb of God’s Chris Adler.
- Mick “Mickdeth” Morris, former bassist for Eighteen Visions and Bleeding Through, passed away.
- A Czech appeals court upheld the Randy Blythe “not guilty” verdict.
- Scott Hull from Pig Destroyer and Agoraphobic Nosebleed taught kids about electronic music.
- Vektor’s David DiSanto was arrested for throwing beer at a Christian protester — but luckily, his case was dismissed.
- Slayer played their first show since the death of Jeff Hanneman, and we pondered how a Slayer album without Hanneman or Dave Lombardo might sound.
Have a fantastic weekend, gang… we’ll see ya Monday!