In Which We Humiliated Fred Durst
I think “Worst Week” playlists will focus on Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band Bracket victors for awhile. Hope you guys and gals are satisfied with your chices!!!
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, JULY 8 – JULY 12, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We kicked off our Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band Bracket!
- We debuted an awesome new Revocation song… featuring some banjo! YEE-HAW!
- We politely asked that you please shut the fuck up about the “fake amps” debate.
- We don’t luv these hoes, but we loved this rap song which samples Opeth.
- We couldn’t believe that things Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying had to say in his first public statement since his arrest.
- We laughed this story Ministry’s Al Jourgensen told about Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst.
- We fell got crushed by the sheer heaviness of A Memoria Brooded.
- We howled at this video of some dude impersonating “every metalcore vocalist.”
- We celebrated bikini season with new swimwear from Slayer, Mastodon, and Ghost.
- We likee the cover art for the new Carcass album.
Have a great weekend, friends! We’ll see ya Monday.