Watch this Live Footage of Shining Ripping it in Brooklyn
Top five requirements for being a member of Shining:
5. Must be blond, and must have shaved hair on the side and long(ish) hair on top.
4. Must possess infinite amounts of black clothing.
3. Must be extremely good-looking (but as not as hott as Sexiest Man in Metal Jørgen Munkeby)
2. Must think saxophone makes everything better.
1. MUST BRING MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF ROCKAGE LIVE.
The Shining kicked ass beyond all reasonable belief last week at Brooklyn’s Saint Vitus, that’s really the only way to put it. Razor sharp, super-tight, full of energy, INTENSE… just incredible. The crowd went bananas every time Munkeby picked up his saxophone, but to harp on that would be selling the rest of the guys short; the band, as a unit, absolutely rips it. If you live in Denver, Santa Ana, San Francisco or Los Angeles you’ve still got a chance to see them live on their current tour… Do not miss the opportunity!!! Live vicariously through the above Metal Injection-filmed live footage from Brooklyn if you can’t make it out.