In Which Jeff Walker Called Us Posers!!!
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Lotsa big news this week! Here were the top stories:
- The members of Sylosis were in a major RV accident, leaving them hospitalized and forced to drop off their current tour. Luckily, everyone is basically okay — but they still need your help getting home!
- Carcass’ Jeff Walker called us posers from the stage!!!
- The Faceless aren’t breaking up, although bassist Evan Brewer is exploring another “musical opportunity.”
- Maria Brink’s ass martyred itself for women’s rights.
- One of the Butcher Babies may or may not have ruptured a breast implant. Either way, this video of tour of their bus sure is informative!
- We learned that Melvins drummer Dale Crover will play live with Eyehategod at Phil Anselmo’s Housecore Horror Festival next month.
- We listened to metal covers of the latest pop hits from Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus.
- We also learned that Cynic’s Paul Masvidal produced music for Jim Carrey’s children’s book.
- We also also learned that Kittie drummer Mercedes Lander sells real estate now.
- We celebrated the 30th anniversary of Mötley Crüe’s Shout at the Devil. Speaking of Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee got into a physical altercation with Nicolas Cage’s son… while Nicolas Cage and Vince Neil watched.
Alrighty, then. Everyone have fun at Through the Never this weekend. We can discuss Monday!