In Which We Announced Our Departure From White Wizzard
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- Our buds at Noisey took a friendly look at metal culture in the UK.
- We hipped you to awesome new streams from Castevet, Ihsahn, Monster Magnet, The Body, Death Angel, Rivers Of Nihil, and like a million more!
- Trad metallists White Wizzard went all the way off the rails mid-tour.
- Black metal ace Blake Judd of Nachtmystium got collared for theft. Then his random new bandmates identified themselves and his haters unveiled a Judd-themed shirt.
- This Halloween, you can go as Zakk Wylde in one easy step.
- Awesome tours were announced by Agrimonia and Gorguts. But Godflesh’s dates with Nails are in imminent peril.
- Some punkers staged an um “erotic” protest against a hate church, while its vernacular was borrowed by a living footnote.
- We wondered about the Lamb Of God re-issue and the eventual Slayer record.
- Ghost announced a covers EP featuring that drummer who always tags along with hot acts. And another covers EP hit the internet. Barf.
- Will Spotify serve a shit sandwich to skeptics by ending piracy?
- How well do you know your obscure metal bands and/or cheap home furnishings?
Phew! There’s so much more! So come gab with us about this wild week at our booth at New York Comic Con! We’ll be there all weekend. Thanks for reading :)