In Which We Triggered the Nuclear Assault Option
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, November 18 – November 22, 2013
The theme of this week’s playlist is nuclear war. Yes, we know that when Harry Reid says “the nuclear option,” he’s not being literal. But still! Enjoy:
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We learned that members of such terrible bands as Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, and Papa Roach are collaborating on a rap metal mixtape.
- We watched in awe as Trent Reznor FaceTimed a terminally ill fan mid-Nine Inch Nails concert.
- We dumbfounded by the stupidest stage dive ever.
- We fell in love Jeremy Fry’s EPIC Bon Jovi lip-synch in the middle of a Celtics game.
- We found out what would happen if black and death metal albums were children’s books.
- We wondered why the hell Rings of Saturn guitarist Lucas Mann thought he needed $20K to make a solo album.
- We saw Jake E. Lee do something!!!
- We guffawed at this video of crack-smoking Toronto mayor Rob Ford “moshing.”
- We received some priceless advice from Ozzy Osbourne how to make it in the music biz.
- We got the worst news of all times!!!
Have a great weekend, gang! See ya Monday.