Kittie Give You “What You Always Wanted”
Kittie are gonna make a big announcement this coming Saturday, March 29, and they’re teasing said announcement via the above video, which is entitled “What You Always Wanted.” Which is obviously kinda vague; I mean, there a bunch of things I’ve always wanted! Still, by listing some of these items, I think we can begin to at least narrow down the possibilities of things Kittie may announce. Here are just a few of those things:
- The ability to make any woman want to sleep with me simply by asking them “Excuse me, do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?”
- An unlimited supply of free, grade-A marijuana.
- Free socialized health care in the United States.
- Booze that will get you totally wasted but is incapable of creating a hangover.
- To be able to choke people with my mind, Darth Vader-style.
- Thirteen more Stanley Kubrick films.
- To get drunk with/pick the brain of Ernest Hemingway.
- A teleportation machine allowing me to go anywhere in the world in the blink of an eye.
- A hover board.
- To be the human hands at The Puppy Bowl.
- To conduct a lie detector test on Axl Rose.
- John Bush back in Anthrax.
- Scientific evidence that Phil Fasciana is allergic to chocolate milk.
- The perfect bologna sandwich.
- A world free of Kittie.
So… what do you think Kittie got me? I can’t wait to find out this Saturday!!!
[via Metal Underground]