In Which We Learned the Ultimate Metal Handshake
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, April 28 – May 2, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We released the fourth volume of NYC Sucks, our 100% FREE digital comp featuring some of New York’s best metal bands!
- We also debuted new music from Insomnium, Incantation, Noneuclid, and Barrows.
- On the one year anniversary of his death, we took some time to remember Slayer’s Jeff Hanneman.
- A newly-released handwritten note found in Kurt Cobain’s wallet suggests he didn’t like Courtney Love very much… or maybe it was just a goof?
- These mash-ups of System of a Down & Elton John and The Smashing Pumpkins & Loverboy are awesome.
- For once, we agree with Asking Alexandria: Metallica ARE “shit now.”
- We learned the ultimate metal handshake.
- We enjoyed this video of a sweet old lady diggin’ on some metal.
- We loved this unofficial video for Mastodon’s “Bedazzled Fingernails.”
- This monument of Baphomet: SO MUCH YES.
Have a great weekend, gang! See ya Monday.