Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, February 16 – February 20, 2015
- Our 2015 South by Southwest showcase will feature Norma Jean, Fallujah, Byzantine, Allegaeon, Elder, Archspire, and Myrone!
- Former Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo slammed his successor(s?) in the band.
- We learned about things elitist metal fans say.
- We also learned that Papa Roach is djent now.
- We also also learned that the dudes in Trapt are total d-bags.
- We also also also learned about the conspiracy hatched by Coal Chamber and JNCO jeans.
- We also also also also learned that Tony Iommi’s mom is indirectly responsible for the creation of heavy metal — and no, not just because she birthed Iommi.
- We also also also also also learned what the movie Whiplash would be like if it were about Lars Ulrich.
- Faith No More debuted another new song, “Cone of Shame”!
- We spoke to Dave Haley, drummer for Australian tech-death band Psycroptic, on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet